|Areas for Improvement||Criteria||Strengths|
|Goals/ purpose/ audience|
- The goals are clearly stated and relevant to significant areas of the educational technology field.
- The e-portfolio has a focused purpose and specific audience.
|Author’s identity and presence|
- The author introduced herself and provided the reasons that led her to the MET experience.
- The author provided philosophy and core values consistent with her background and experience; these items are supported and visible throughout the entire production.
|Organization and navigation|
- The site is organized around a conceptual framework providing the connection between relevant experience and academic knowledge.
- The site is easy to navigate and allows the viewer to access certain content.
- Each page depicts a logical progression of thoughts.
|Design and visuals|
- The design is clean, engaging, and responsive.
- Visuals were effectively used and are coherent with the site themes and content.
- Fonts, styles, and colors enhance the viewers’ readability.
- All items are chosen thoughtfully and purposefully; they support the specified goal(s) and framework.
- The majority of the items adapt and apply the knowledge to respond to challenging situations in the real-life context.
- Alternative formats for text-based items enhanced interaction with the content and take into consideration the audience.
|Quality of reflection:|
- Reflection demonstrates self-awareness of knowledge, understandings, and skills acquisition gained from each item.
- Reflection makes connections across multiple disciplines and perspectives.
- Reflection provides links to relevant theories, concepts, and literature whenever applicable.
- Reflection articulates the shift of the author’s perspective about a relevant issue/ concept/ problem as a result of experience.
- The writing pieces are clear, specific, and detailed.
- Writing is free of grammatical and mechanical errors.
- All resources are cited accurately.
- The author envisions a future self and considers some next steps that build on her experience across multiple disciplines.